Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh, no. Not possible.

Well...

...

...*sigh*

Okay, guys. This...this is really, really hard to write. But I'm going to, because I have to get it off my chest. All right?

I just came back from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

And I did not like it.

GOD! How is that poss-- WHAT?! I'm saying it, i'm writing it, I'm...I'm freaking facing it, but -- it makes no sense. WHAT?! HOW?! Why would I, I of all people, go see an Indy movie and not enjoy it?

Because it's lacking in tension, is why. Because it's short on energy. Because parts of it are talky and traveloguey and just kind of there and although there are bits that are everything you want out of an Indy flick...they're just bits.

Bits, floating inside a different film.

I'm not saying it's a bad film. I'm just saying that I didn't like it, and I'm saying why.

Geez, I can't believe it.

I...

...

...*sigh*

I miss you, Indiana Jones.