Thursday, May 01, 2008

Correction! Retraction! Hasssenpfeffer Incorporated!

From a comment on my last post:

Hey - Chris Engle here. Have to put in a correction. It wasn't Ron Edwards who said selling puppets was unprofessional. Actually it was John Kim how said that. Ron's never commented on the puppets (in fact I think I've sold him one...)


I only got the non-professional comment recently when I was up dating my web page. John Kim was kind enough to update his link to my site for which I am appreciative. I don't take the comment at all personally, not everyone likes puppets

I will continue to work on being more professional in my game offerings but it is a second job for me. Social Work pays the rent!

Chris Engle
http://hamsterpress.net

Turns out it wasn't Ron Edwards, and maybe my wife heard wrong. No offense, Chris, I'm sorry.

So! My apologies. That'll learn me!

ADDENDUM: Needless to say I'm quite embarrassed. And now, back to our regular tomfoolery and shenanigans.