Thursday, March 15, 2007

Shelzar it is!

The city has been chosen. Furthermore, when we couldn't decide between D6 and Stories System, we rolled a die.

D6 it is. Excellent! I loves me that system, by gum.

What's it gonna be about? *shrug* Hell if I know. I know her character is gonna be runaway nobility who joined the Thieves' Guild (or its local equivalent), and after reading this page right here, I got an idea involving a popular pit-fighter, the potion he secretly imbibes before going into a bout, and a plan to get him to throw a fight without him knowing about it. Heh heh heh.

Come to think, I might not read too much out of the Shelzar book, just in case -- to give myself some wiggle room. In other words, use the book more as inspiration than a kind of weird-ass gospel.

Welp! It's a start.