Friday, November 23, 2007

Mystery Starship!

The other night I hauled a little box of toy cars out of my Mom's basement, intent on giving its contents to my daughter. Needless to say she's digging ownership of some late 1970's Hot Wheels, but we're both really enjoying having also found therein this:


This little starship toy dates from no later than 1981. I have no idea where it came from, and although there's a logo on the bottom which appears to read "Rigo", Intarweb searches turn up nothing.

I'd love to be able to reproduce it and field a bunch of them in a Starmada game, granting also that I could find someone to play with and the time to actually do so.


Meanwhile, my daughter Lily has christened the ship "The Jammie-O", and it's already landed a couple of places.

I'll keep looking, but...does anyone recognize it?