- The podcast will be irregular at best.
- I can't seem to explain where I went wrong with Iron Gauntlets.
- It's OK to steal ideas from existing stories, movies and etcetera, but it's better if you diverge from the inspiration you take from them.
- Milkman Dan is alive and well, and his name is Mike and he's a bastard.
- Random generation of game materials is, and always has been, a great idea.
- Mexico City is the cyberpunk city, dang nabbit.
- Writing The Adventure Funnel seems to be the single most popular thing I've ever done.
- Winging it, as a GM, is easier when you take your pants ff (metaphorically, anyway) and trust yourself.
- Jeff "The Evil DM" Mejia thinks the title "Fudge Pirates" is funnier than it really is.
Sunday, October 07, 2007
One Year Old Today.
I Waste The Buddha With My Crossbow is one whole year old today. What have we learned since?