Sunday, October 07, 2007

One Year Old Today.

I Waste The Buddha With My Crossbow is one whole year old today. What have we learned since?
  • The podcast will be irregular at best.
  • I can't seem to explain where I went wrong with Iron Gauntlets.
  • It's OK to steal ideas from existing stories, movies and etcetera, but it's better if you diverge from the inspiration you take from them.
  • Milkman Dan is alive and well, and his name is Mike and he's a bastard.
  • Random generation of game materials is, and always has been, a great idea.
  • Mexico City is the cyberpunk city, dang nabbit.
  • Writing The Adventure Funnel seems to be the single most popular thing I've ever done.
  • Winging it, as a GM, is easier when you take your pants ff (metaphorically, anyway) and trust yourself.
  • Jeff "The Evil DM" Mejia thinks the title "Fudge Pirates" is funnier than it really is.
Oh, and I turn 33 today.