Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More High Dumbness


Here's an area map. I colored it, but didn't do much to clean it up. If you can read it, you're trying real hard.

The village of Maypole is based around the video for "Safety Dance". The Fortress of the Unknown Heroes is a ruined keep once held by a trio of adventurers whose identities are lost and up to the individual GM to decide, but I'm leaning towards Chrissy, Jack and Janet from "Three's Company". The Tor of Haunted Witches is a rock used by a coven of witches named Phyllis, Rosmerta and Levitra, who are haunted by the ghosts of their dead familiars -- a poodle, a chihuahua and a turtle. I don't know what The Glade of Unambiguous Chaos is, I rolled that name at random. Yes, that's right -- that little mushroom is labeled "Smoorph Village". I have my reasons.

Oh, and the elder of Pork is named Arnold Ziffel. Ha ha ha.

EDIT: The map scale is 1 hex = 2 miles. Ay, menso!