That's a toss-'em-up between the Pyrurse, The Adventure Funnel and something I've probably forgotten. Yeah, that's not a single. You wanna fight?!
2. When was the last time you GMed?
Just before Christmas. The last time before that was in the Summer.
3. When was the last time you played?
The Lincoln administration.
4. Give us a one-sentence pitch for an adventure you haven't run but would like to.
"Doc Rotwang!'s friends finally have time off concurrently and come over to game."
5. What do you do while you wait for players to do things?
Think of new and entertaining ways to propel the plot.
6. What, if anything, do you eat while you play?
7. Do you find GMing physically exhausting?
Yeah...I'm not 16 anymore. DAMMIT, THANK YOU FOR BRINGING IT UP.
8. What was the last interesting (to you, anyway) thing you remember a PC you were running doing?
Your question requires that I have a recent-enough memory of such an activity.
9. Do your players take your serious setting and make it unserious? Vice versa? Neither?
No, they're pretty respectful.
10. What do you do with goblins?
Make 'em go 'vroom vroom' and crash 'em into each other.
11. What was the last non-RPG thing you saw that you converted into game material (background, setting, trap, etc.)?
I don't even bother anymore, it'll never get used.
12. What's the funniest table moment you can remember right now?
I'm now too depressed to think of funny stuff.
13. What was the last game book you looked at--aside from things you referenced in a game--why were you looking at it?
"Philotomy's Musings", because I want to run OD&D next month. HA HA HA HA HA! HA! AAAAAH, HA HA HA HA HAHAHA!
14. Who's your idea of the perfect RPG illustrator?
15. Does your game ever make your players genuinely afraid?
Nope! If it does, they got badass poker faces.
16. What was the best time you ever had running an adventure you didn't write? (If ever)
Ha! Dude, that was sometime in the Pleistocene.
17. What would be the ideal physical set up to run a game in?
The body I had when I was 16.
18. If you had to think of the two most disparate games or game products that you like what would they be?
HERO FREd and Theatrix.
19. If you had to think of the most disparate influences overall on your game, what would they be?
Mexico City ca. 1983, Star Wars, New Wave music and not being 16 anymore.
20. As a GM, what kind of player do you want at your table?
The kind who is active, engaged and never, ever quotes Spaceballs.
21. What's a real life experience you've translated into game terms?
22. Is there an RPG product that you wish existed but doesn't?
Yes. But since time is linear, it cannot exist.
23. Is there anyone you know who you talk about RPGs with who doesn't play? How do those conversations go?
Yeah, but I keep those conversations short more for the sake of brevity and not being a dull, overbearing interlocutor.