Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Long Story Made Short

HEY!  WHERE'S MAH STORIES?!
GO READ 17 SEP 2012'S
I WASTE THE BUDDHA WITH MY CROSSBOW  
TO FIND OUT WHAT THE WHAT-WHAT!

Where the hell have I been, man? Last post on May 28?  Really?  WHY?!

In summary:  Moping, depression, ataraxia....and then, ADHD medication.

You knew it; it was clear.  It was clear even to me, and I'm dense as uranium.  Finally I told my doc that maybe I oughtta, and she said, "Yeah, probably."

It's working.

Evidence:  Exhibits A, B and C below.  See those?  Those are links to parts 1, 2 and 3 of a serial I call 254.13.26, a cyberpunk tale of that setting I've been yammering for over a decade.  The one I could never nail down, the one that I always thought I could put into words but never actually could?

That one.

These are just the first three parts.  There will be more, but this ought to get you started.   They're exactly the kind of cyberpunk story that you would expect from me, Dr Rotwang!.  Want more?  Come back soon.  Don't want more?  That's cool, we're still friends.

CONTENT WARNING:  Profanity, Violence, Profanity, Blood, Atheism, Profanity, Gibsonian Cyberspace, Cussing, References to New Wave Music, Profanity and Willful and Knowing Misuse of the First Person Present Tense.







...enjoy.

Oh, wait, you want the official soundtrack, too....?